There is not so much work here today. Let's see the wish list:
JDBC Driver TODO*
- Better knowledge about JDBC driver architeture.
- When we create a ResultSet that is SCROLL_SENSITIVE/CONCUR_UPDATABLE, and
you updated a record, this change is not shown until you requery
- The jdbc driver does not create FORWARD_ONLY/READ_ONLY statements as it
should according to the spec
- The Connection.isClosed()-method reopens the connection what might be unwanted
* This list don't defines when it will be fixed, neither that it will be fixed.
It is not in fix order too. This details will be more elaborate as they are
needed by team.